Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Useless, Disappointed

Today, my friends and I went to an interview for an event that will be held on this coming sunday at usm. The job is to take care game stalls. It was suppose an easy job for me as i had work twice of game stalls job before. I'm still feeling quite excited for this coming sunday about the job. However, i messed up the interview just because of my fucking mood that make me become silence and less smile on my face. I'm the 1st one who kena the interview and honestly, I'll still feel shy to interview in front of all my friends.

Interviewer: Can you please introduce yourself?
Me: Err... My name is Kai Shin......... (Stop at there)
Interviewer: Anymore? Takkan you just intro your name only ba?
Me: Err... Ya... Enn... (my brain was just blank)
Interviewer: Erm, how old are you ar? Where are you study ar?
Me: I'm 20 years old now and studying at tar college. (Stop at there again)
Interviewer: What club or society that you have join?
Me: (My brain was just huh? Got any relate to the job huh? I stop at there quite long and keep looked at the interviewer and also always turn to my friends side. I still thinking that should i say choir? But i feel that choir is not important to this job that's why i didn't say it. My brain was seriously blank for the society and keep silence for a long time)
Interviewer: If didn't join any society then just say no. Is okay.
Me: Oh... Okay
Interviewer: Ok. I'll ask you few questions now. The 1st question is how are you going to handle in case the children cry?
Me: Err... Try my best to comfort them.
Interviewer: How are you going to handle if they queue too long?
Me: Try my best to finish the game faster per person.
Interviewer: How are you going to handle if there are some parents complaint something purposely?
Me: Err... Try my best to explain with them.
Interviewer: The last question is, why do you think that i should hire you?
Me: Err... (Stop for a quite long time again)
Interviewer: Erm, okay la. How about i change other way to ask. Erm... How do you convince me to hire you?
Me: Erm... Okay, because i have working experience about this. Oh ya, i have worked game stalls for Intel Company Family Day and also CRC Family Day before :)

That's all. How shit was my interview right??!!! I'm very disappointed to myself! Don't forget that I'm just so silence and not much smiley face. That time i was just think that: What is this interview? Just a 4hours job also need to interview until like that huh? I never interview for any game stalls job before. They just direct hired me without any interview. And i was like have the thinking that: If you want just hire, don't want then is okay. After the interview i just feels like don't have the heart to work for it already because of my shit performance. I felt that I'm the one who did the worst among 5 of us and my chance to get the job is quite low ba. USELESS ME!

My friend told me that just simply boom this and that ma. You're not never interview before. I said I didn't expected so much for the interview ma, just 4hours job. My another friend said that actually my attitude was not so good only. I was just continued silence after heard she said this. I just didn't smile = attitude not good? Good. But when I really didn't smile, my face seriously look like 关公. I don't wish too but I have no choice to change it what. It's always get shoot by people when i JUST DIDN'T SMILE. Just felt so moody when on the way home.

After home, i felt better after talked with my 2 girl friends. I understand that was my fault and ya, my attitude too. Honestly, i admit that I didn't take this interview seriously just because of my thought: it's just 4hours job. I should take it serious no matter it is big things or small things because all of these are just a small training for me. How am i going to handle my future interview for my official job if I can't even handle this simple part timer interview?! Another thing that i should improve myself is SMILE! My face expression always misunderstood by other people when i just didn't smile but NOT ANGRY! They always thought that I'm bei siok anything or why my attitude was so bad based on my didn't smile face! Argh! This is NOT MY FAULT LA WEI! SIGH. I think i should train a fake smile to face all the situations. The last thing is my emotional! I should really learn how to control emotional and CANNOT let my emotional messed up my performance easily! It is a super high level for me to train myself as I always used to say that I want to improve my EQ. Haiz. I know it is totally not easy and still got a long path way to go. I've learned a lot of fault from this lesson and I'll bear in mind all of it.


p/s : sorry for my broken & poor english and 我真的知错了 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment