Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Communication!

I felt that im seriously having the problem of communication with people nowadays. People who not so close with me surely feel that im bored or childish when talk with me ba. I always cant follow their level or their topics, this seriously caused me have no point to talk with them. I don't wish to be like that but just i have no choice because of my super weakness English. I always cant express out my point or feeling in a proper sentence well and therefore i just simply reply them with 'oo, haha' I know it is so swt and zzzzzz. Haiz. I'm just so childish enough, childish thinking and childish way of talking. I always used to say that i want to be more mature but i didn't take any action to upgrade myself. I don't know... I just so speechless and disappointed to myself :(

1 comment:

  1. kai shin ,you wn to upgrade urself is in term of reading and experience eh..human are hardly to become mature unless they meet some situation,that will make them feel they truely need to change..

    cnt talk v ppl is ur social skill not good only ntg related whether you mature or not.just the frequency nt the same so you n the other cnt talk well.ntg wrong with that eh.just you hvta read more english.

    this will come by time dnt force urself,u will feel u like learn nothing while actually u r learning.ok

    ReplyDelete