3 days left then back to work. Arh, how wish I can have more holidays but well, no work no money :( by the way, just want to blog to express out my feeling here. Hmmm, I felt that I started to think too much for anything happened around me even a single little thingy. Lots of 'why', 'how', 'should or shouldn't', 'what will happen if ' in my mind now whenever I want to do or talk anything. All of these factors make me become more n more quiet cause scare of this n that. N have to face those so called 'Xiao ren' often. I have to keep myself very careful whenever talk to those Xiao ren but still always kena their words trap thn end up to think what will happen if bla bla bla. Fuxk lar ! Hate it n tired of it ! But what to do, still have to face it thn always improve myself from mistake to stronger myself n protect myself ! Hais. That's what I facing in my daily routine nowadays. Cheers up !
No comments:
Post a Comment