Hey readers, I'm back! :D Finished my last final for my diploma finally! (The day that I've been waiting for so long! XD) And now I'm extremely enjoying my wonderful holidays ~ I know I'm sure that I'll enjoy this wonderful holidays to the max! HOHOHO!!!!! :D
By the way, I got the feel that this sem result is the worst among my whole diploma. Super disappointed but it is all over and now just can wait for the date of result release. I know I'm going to resit for sure but I hope I wish I pray hard that I can GRADUATE ON TIME! This is a MUST to graduate on time!!! Alehluya, God bless me please... T.T
By the way, I got the feel that this sem result is the worst among my whole diploma. Super disappointed but it is all over and now just can wait for the date of result release. I know I'm going to resit for sure but I hope I wish I pray hard that I can GRADUATE ON TIME! This is a MUST to graduate on time!!! Alehluya, God bless me please... T.T
Alright, till here tonight~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ME!!!!!! ^^
happy holiday...
ReplyDelete